lørdag den 23. februar 2013

#1



I was 24 before i began considering if I was actually gay. I am now 25 and pretty sure I am gay.
Through the years I have kissed guys, I have had sex with guys, I have dated guys for up to 4 months, but i have never really been in love.

I have always thought of myself as too choosy or picky when it came to men. I thought somehow the lack of love was due to low self-worth, but now I am not so sure.

Last year I had a somewhat life-changing experience. I crushed on a girl for my class at Uni. In the beginning I didn’t even know what was going on. Suddenly I was looking to seeing her, I was laughing at all of her jokes and so on. You know how it is. Getting giddy and giggly whenever she talked to me.
Following a few weeks of this I finally realised what was going on. I had a crush on a woman!
Being a woman myself, who have never thought of other women in this way, it was quite a shocker. I spent a few weeks just contemplating the thought and possibility of me actually being a gay woman.

7 months after my first discovery I am more and more convinced that I am actually gay.
I have talked to my amazing sister and some of my best friends and i finally feel quite at peace with this discovery.



Stolen from http://youmightbealesbianif.tumblr.com/

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar