søndag den 24. februar 2013

Who am I?

Thought i might do a smal post in who I am and what i do.

I'm a 25 yo girl who lives in Copenhagen, Denmark. I love living life. I love travelling, studying and I have a great passion for food.

Originally I'm from a very small village in the west of Jutland. When i graduated from Gymnasiet (Denmarks version of High School) I wanted to travel and see what the world had to offer. I spent 7 months as an Au Pair in Zürich and loved it.
I loved the city, the people and of course having my sister around as she lived in Switzerland to.


I moved to Copenhagen in 2008 and quickly fell in love with the city. It has everything you need. The cultural side is very diverse, the city is beautiful in it self, and there is nothing better than a summer's day at King's Garden with friends and some cooled wine (And yes, we enjoy quite a lot of alcohol ind this city).


Yes, this is me.

I have always seen myself as a heterosexual. I have never been in a proper relationship with a guy but i always assumed it was because of the issues of low self-worth I have battled since i was a small child.

But now... Now i think it was simply due to the fact that I am not into guys. That would be a quite plausible explanation:-)

And yes, this is also me. 




I just can't figure out why the hell i couldn't have figured this out years ago? I would have liked to have known this when i was 18. It would have spared me a LOT of bad decisions regarding men. Oh well, at least i know now, and maybe I just wasn't ready until now...

- Copenlez



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar