søndag den 24. februar 2013

Telling People: Fire

On new year's eve i decided to tell one of my very best friends; Fire (of course not her real name).

First I want to share our story.
Fire and I met in the first weeks of uni. We were in the same group of people and ended up doing a project together in the 3rd semester. At some point Fire talked about doing an exchange to an Australian University in the 4th semester. I love travelling and living in other cultures so i asked if i could join her adventures.
In january 2011 we went to Australia and did a semester at the James Cook University in Townsville.

During the stay in OZ we traveled to Cairns, Uluru, Adelaide, Melbourne Sydney and most importantly Brisbane. Because of these 6 months of traveling we have a very strong friendship. We support each other and do a lot of wine-drinking:-)

Fire and I celebrated New Year's eve with 4 other friends. It was a great night with amazing food, lots of champagne and G&Ts. At some point in the evening i decided to talk to her about my discovery. i LOVED how she reachted. I told her how i had a crush on a girl from Uni, and that i thought i might be gay. She was like; "OK, and you think that's special?". Fire doesn't care at all. But she is extremely curious into my adventures in to the lesbian world.

The mother of all vaginas at Daintree River, OZ. Fire took this amazing picture.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar