onsdag den 27. februar 2013

The date

I've got a profile on a internetdating site. Or actually 2 different sites. One International and one Danish...

I don't know how it is anywhere else, but here in Denmark it is quite a taboo.
I have several friends who have found long-time partners on the internet, but you rarely talk about it.

Back when I wasn't aware of the fact that I'm gay, I tried finding guys in this Danish dating-site. I've had some OK dates and some horrific ones. I signed up for it when I had just moved to the City. I didn't really know anyone in Copenhagen so it was a way to meet guys. After the worst date ever I stopped renewing my membership.

Now I've kind of in the same situation as when I first moved to the city. I don't really have any friends who are gay, so I haven't got much of a chance to meet any beautiful ladies. That's why I decided to make a profile on a dating-site.

I thought it was terrifying to make that profile, but i did it, and last week I went on my first date with a cute girl named M.
We had been texting eachother for about a week when a asked her out for a glass of wine.

I've never asked anyone out before (I've never really taken the lead when it came to guys). But she said yes and we had a great night.

We talked for more than 5 hours and really just could have kept on talking. I't was quite an amazing experience except from the fact that I didn't really feel anything. I don't feel like going on a second date, but i would love going out with her as a friend.

Now the questiont is how the hell do I tell her that?.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar