søndag den 24. februar 2013

Telling People: My sister

After a few months of just thinking and thinking and thinking until my head spun around, I decided to talk to my sister.

My sister i 6 years my senior and have always been the one person in my life i knew i could rely on. I have always told her everything and she has always supported me in every choice i made.
Sis lives in Switzerland, so at christmas, which we always celebrate with our parents and brother, i decided that it was time.

I told her how i had a crush on a girl from uni and that i had been quite confused. She smiled and just wanted to hear about my thoughts. I was surprised how easy it was to talk about and how well she recieved the news. I don't really know what i had expected... We come from a loving family and have always been respected for the choices we have made. But still, maybe because i hadn't seen it coming, i was happily surprised by my sisters reaction and curiosity.

Stolen from http://www.orkugifs.com/en/sister-scraps-1.html
Now, whenever we talk, she asks how its goes and just want to hear more about my adventures in to the lesbian world.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar